Friday, April 4, 2014

{Friday Five: Easter, Tee Pees, and Organization}

Happy Friday! 

Why do spring break weeks go so much faster than normal weeks? 

We had such an incredible trip to North Carolina, and unfortunately I got a little sick when we came home, so I didn't get everything done that I was hoping...but oh well! 

I really love reading these Friday Five things...it's just a fun way to get to know bloggers and what they've been up to. 

I did one this past January, so I think I may try to make it a regular thing. 

Thoughts? Hate them? Love them? 

Anyhoo...let's get started! 


We all know that I am a tad obsessed with holidays, but these carrot cake pops had me squeal from cuteness. So you know these will be created in the next few weeks! 



I have been seeing so many of these cute tee pees, and I'm itching to make one! For the kids of course. Okay...maybe I really want to blog under a brightly colored tee pee. I'm a preschool teacher...it's in my blood! 



I follow a lot of blogs! Like probably 100...or so. Emily Gemma is a favorite of mine. She's just well...the sweetest thing. Her style is so bright and cheery. I love following her on Instagram because her photos are always bright and fun. If you don't follow her now...you should! 



I think this is the most precious thing ever! I'm thinking I might say something different than "meow" but this is a definite simple, cute craft soon! 



We were gifted a new bed from Wendel's parents for his birthday {it's due to get here soon} so I've been dreaming of some ways to spruce up our room. One thing that's on my wish list is this cute shoe organizer. I just think it's a cute and functional way to store all of our {many} shoes. 


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I think we'll be doing some house projects, and I'm excited! We've got lots of energy for getting the basement moving along, so we're ready to go! 

Happy Friday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment