Friday, April 18, 2014

{Friday Five: Girlyness, Wedges, and Tanning}

Happy Friday Friends! 

It's Friday Five time...which means it's Friday...which means it's almost the weekend...which means I'm a happy Lelia! 

Wendel has today off for Good Friday, so I'm excited to sleep in, and spend the day frolicking about with him! 

Anyhoo...onto our Friday Five! 


Julia is another one of my favorite fashion bloggers! She's everything girly and precious! She just celebrated three years of blogging {which I'll be celebrating in about a month} and she has made quite a name for herself! 

And can we just talk about this photo...I've never seen anything more perfect! 



I'm in desperate need of a new pair of neutral wedges. My favorite pair for the past 7 years {they've lasted me through a high school graduation, college graduation, and a honeymoon} snapped in half last year. So I've been searching for the perfect new pair. While I'd LOVE to splurge on these or these...Wendel just wasn't on board {I just don't understand why not} So I'm thinking these Toms, while still more expensive than I'd normally spend {my favorite were under $20 for Target} would be great. They aren't too high, have great ankle support, and look super comfy. Trying them on soon is a major to-do!



Ya'll...this is the BEST sunless tanner! You need to use a sock or something to put it on or it will majorly stain your hands, but it is the perfect subtle tan. I bought mine at Sally's for $10! Run...don't walk! 




4. Healthy Eating

So after Easter, I'm getting into "get fit for Mexico" mode! I'll be sharing my plan Sunday night, but cleaner eating it going to be huge. We eat pretty healthy, but we're going to try to cut down/out gluten. These turkey sloppy joe lettuce wraps look amazing! 


5. DIY Jewelry

I love a simple jewelry project, and these are so cute! I have loved my tassel bracelets, so these will be on my to-do list very soon! 


I hope everyone has an amazing Easter weekend filled with Easter egg hunts, peeps, and lots of family time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment