Wednesday, April 9, 2014

{White Out}

I totally ignore the whole "no white before Memorial Day" rule.

Honestly...who cares anymore?

Also..could I have any more neutrals in this look? 

White pants, chambray, and a military jacket. 

All three are some of my favorite pieces...put them together and I had one of the most comfy looks ever! 


Jeans: Loft
Chambray: J.Crew {similar}
Jacket: Old Navy {similar, obviously craving this one}
Flats: Tory Burch
Wrap Bracelet: Tory Burch
Watch: Fossil
Rings: H&M
Purse: Phillip Lim for Target {sold out}


My bangs are growing out right now, so everyday I either pin or twist back my bangs...so sorry...it may get boring! 




That awkward..."hey...I know you...yes my husband is taking pictures of my outfit"


Happy Wednesday Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment