Wednesday, April 30, 2014

{Striped Maxi}

I never used to be a huge fan of maxi's...I think it's because I'm 5' 8'' and they were always a tad short on me. 

But then l I bought this coral one I wore at Easter and for our Second Anniversary and I fell in love!

So I bought two more of the exact same dress for this summer...that's what us women do right? 

Find something we love and buy it in every color! 


Dress: Gap {$36 but this ombre one is screaming my name}
Jean Jacket: Madewell via JCrew Factory {similar}
Necklace: Ebay {similar}
Clutch: DSW
Sunnies: RayBan via Woot.com
Bracelet: Tory Burch
Watch: Fossil
Earrings: Target








We almost passed over these woods but quickly turned around to snap photos in front of it. If I wasn't in a dress, I would have been frolicking about in there...until I saw a snake and then I'd be screaming my head off...


I have a quick secret for maxi's...spanks. 

If you're like me, you need a little something to smooth out your legs and hips...and spanks are just the perfect thing for that! 

I bought my pair at Target years ago and they're still hanging in there! 

So how do you feel about maxi's?

Love them? Hate them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment