Tuesday, January 21, 2014

{2013 Christmas Fun}

I don't typically blog on Tuesdays {I'm a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday kind of gal} but before I forgot everything, I wanted to be sure to get all of our Christmas festivities in our virtual journal, so here's what we were up to for the Christmas 2013 season. 

Here was our advent calendar that we completed very few of...oops. 

{ Side note...I outfit repeated A LOT this season...so no judgement please :) }

We went to see The Grinch the musical with Wendel's family...it was precious and the perfect way to kick off the Christmas season! 


Fancy Christmas hot cocoa is kind of my jam...I love it a little too much. 


Making Christmas chocolate covered pretzels for small group...bad bad bad because I ate as I made...bad bad bad


Here we are at Breakfast with Santa at Brio with all the littles.



Our church's Christmas show, Awatied. We had a fancy dinner date, then the show. It's a tradition and one of our favorite nights of the year! 

Side note...Wendel planned his pattern mixing all by himself! Argyle and gingham...I was so impressed! 


After Wendel finished finals, we had a little date night seeing the trains and live nativity at Krohn's Conservatory  



Dinner and a movie with the family


Decorating a gingerbread house is a tradition...this year we did a little gingerbread town! 



Christmas party with Wendel's family



Awaited again with my mom and sister-in-law


We hosted a fancy schmancy Christmas party for our friends! 



After Awaited, we headed to Wendel's parents for dinner. We sneaked away for a few moments to Facetime with my sweet friends in Bham. One of my best friends, Camille, is pregnant and we got to virtually be apart of the gender reveal...GIRL! 


A Tavola for dinner with my brother who was in town from San Fran. 


After dinner, we headed to Wendel's grandparents to do Christmas with his family. This view always has my heart! 


Passing our Christmas goodies to our neighbors in my favorite Santa shirt


Christmas Eve service with Wendel's parents. 


Christmas Eve Dinner with my family! 


My sweet siblings and mom...it's a miracle we got this photo! 



We got to open up one present on Christmas Eve. Mine was a Tory Burch bracelet


Christmas morning sleepies opening up presents! Stockings are always first!



Christmas day dinner with Wendel's family! 


Then, a few days later we were off to Florida! But that's for another day :) 



If you're curious...go and check out our advent fun from last year here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment