Friday, January 10, 2014

{The Lady In The Leather Jacket}

I was dead set on getting a leather jacket this season. 

I especially love leather when paired with feminine pieces like lace, flowy skirts, and silk. 

So here's my take on feminine with a dash of leather!  


Skirt: Loft {Winter 2013}
Jacket: Old Navy {Fall 2013}
Blouse: Loft {old}
Lights: Target {recent}
Booties: Target {Fall 2013}
Purse: Phillip Lim for Target {old}




 

Wendel and I have a busy weekend of lots of fun! If you want to follow along in real time, make sure to follow me on Instagram @leliawendel

Have a great weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. I just saw a jacket like that at Target and I want it so bad! My only issues is that usually it's too cold for me to wear just a leather jacket out. Maybe I'll get one late next summer just in time for the fall season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was pretty cold this night :) It will be great for spring/fall!

      Delete
  2. Nice post. I've just added it to my bookmark list... Avengers Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a ton for share really great information. Your Blog is wonderful, I am fascinated by the facts that you just have on this weblog. Slim Fit Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy, Awesome post! I will definable be coming back soon!=) Indian Kurti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the title "The Lady in Leather Jacket" It must be genuine leather jacket women that you wore.

    ReplyDelete