Wednesday, January 22, 2014

{Winter Staples: A Little Red}

This red gingham from Old Navy has probably been one of my favorite purchases this year. You may remember it from here. It's warm, has held it's shape, and goes with pretty much everything! 

So today I have two looks wearing my favorite red gingham. 

For the first look, I paired my red with my new fur vest from Target that I got for Christmas. I'm a little embarrassed by how many times I've already worn it already!  


Gingham: Old Navy {similar}
Vest: Target
Jeans: Loft {similar}
Boots: Target {similar}
Clutch: DSW
Sunnies: Target
Watch: Fossil
Bow Ring: J Crew {similar, similar, love this too}
Love Necklace: Etsy
Earrings: Silver Mountain Jewelry {you know those kiosks in the mall?}






Next, I've paired my red with my favorite sweatshirt of all time! The red is just a tiny pop of color to make this sweatshirt a little more fun. But let's be honest...the shirt is awesome on it's own. 

So let's chat about this sweatshirt for a moment. Guys, I know...$50 for a sweatshirt is ridiculous. But it is the softest and most precious sweatshirt ever! I kid you not, when I wear it, I get at least 3 compliments on it! I've been wanting one for about a year now, and I finally got this beauty for Christmas from Wendel. I distinctly told him not to buy it unless it went on sale. Low and behold, they had a big black Friday sale. So just be patient...it will go on sale! 


Gingham: Old Navy {similar}
Sweatshirt: Hello Apparel {Wendel just ordered me this pretty for Valentine's Day and I squealed with excitement! Best hubby ever!}
Jeans: Loft {similar}
Boots: Target {similar}
Sunnies: Target
Watch: Fossil




So here they are...two outfits using my favorite red gingham.

Do you all have a favorite piece this winter? Why is it that we always gravitate towards one or two pieces. Is it that they're comforting? Make us look good? Who knows?

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment