Wednesday, January 15, 2014

{Our First 2014 Project}

Happy Wednesday! Anyone else feel like this week is super long? This is my first full week back to school in over a month...so yeah...it's long.

Anyhoo...stop the griping, Lelia. 

On Monday, I shared our 2014 house to-do list and I'm excited to be crossing one of these off our list this month! 

One of my New Years Resolutions is to complete one project for month. It may be a small project {like a craft} or a big project {like one of our to-do list items!} My goal has been to get the project/materials all ready by the 10th of the month so I have a few weeks to get the project finished. Thanks, Wendel, for that idea! 

I always have the best intentions of getting projects done, but the month just flies by and before I know it, we never got anything done! 

Not this month! 

The plan worked! We got all of the materials for our first project this past weekend, so we are ready to go! Eeee! 

So what project are we doing? 

We're building some storage for our garage


Because of our big basement redo, our garage was taken over with storage boxes and clutter. So we are on mission "Organize The Garage" this month and I'm so thrilled! 

I'm that super-nerd who gets excited about organization, so I'm over the moon! 

Here's some more inspiration for our big garage organization overhaul! 

I know some of these are super-unrealistic, but hey...aim high, Lelia. Am I right? 







Hopefully I'll be back next week with some before and after pictures for you! 

Anyone else doing some organizing this month? I feel like it's the January thing to do. 

Happy Hump Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment