Friday, January 25, 2013

{The Rest Of Our Advent Calendar}

A really long time ago...I shared with you our advent calendar and what we've been up to during the month of December! 

Well I still haven't shared the rest of our month...so here's what we were able to fit in during the Holiday craziness! 

Day 15: We started our day by dropping off Christmas Presents through Angel Tree at church! Then we headed for a little Christmas brunch at one of my favorite Christmas eateries...The BonBonerie! Then we did a little last minute shopping! 


That evening we headed downtown for a romantic dinner overlooking skaters on Fountain Square at Palamino! Such an amazing meal! Adored it! 


Day 16: My brother and sister-in-law hosted a Christmas tea at their house with the whole family! A fun excuse to get a little dressed up and have some yummy treats! Then my mom and I headed to my high school for the Christmas choral concert! 


Day 17: A Christmas movie by the fire and Christmas tree! Everything I ever imagined! 


Day 18: Our first Christmas themed dinner {which you can read about here} where we ate a yummy dinner, decorated a gingerbread house, and sipped on Grinch juice {lime sorbet with sprite and green sprinkles} while watching our favorite Christmas movie!  


Day 19: After a busy day, we came home to an extra special cut of hot coco complete with gingerbread peep {which actually tasted like gingerbread} and my best friend...our space heater!  


Day 20: Our second themed dinner...warm soup on a very chilly evening! 


Day 21: Our last Christmas themed dinner! Homemade pizza {we attempted to make a Christmas tree...it was a bust!} and an evening of Christmas cookie-ing! 


Day 22: Alex's family's big Christmas party...still waiting on a picture, but once I get it I'll add it to this post! 

Day 23: Dinner with Alex's grandparent's then we went to see The Christmas Carrol at Playhouse in the Park! 


Day 24: Christmas with my family! Love these two cuties...our two sweet, precious nieces! 


Day 25: We spent the night at Wendel's parents house and did Christmas morning there...and it was magical...seriously! They do Christmas morning right!!! 


And then Christmas dinner with Wendel's family!  


This Christmas was perfect...even though I was a little sick {ear infection and killer sore throat} I loved every second of it!! 

Then a few days later we headed to Nashville with Wendel's family to ring in the New Year at The Opryland! More on that soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment