Tuesday, December 18, 2012

{Christmas Themed Dinner Week}

Now that I'm officially on break for Christmas, I am having tons of fun baking, wrapping, and doing all things Christmas! 

Last year I started a tradition, and it's here to stay! 

The week before Christmas, I did themed Christmas dinners. 

I would plan a theme, and I used this website to find free printable to make the dinner really special! 

This all really started because we weren't hosting a Christmas party last year, but I found so many free party printables, that I was sad not to use them! 

So I said "do I really need a party to use these?" 

No! 

Here's a look at what we did last year: 

Make Your Own Pizza Night


Mexican Night


Reindeer Breakfast


They were a blast, and I'm excited to continue it this week! 

Here's what I have planned. 

Tonight, I am making a big pot of Chicken N' Gravy, and then we are going to decorate a Gingerbread House! 

I am going to use this printable because I love the natural background 


Keeping with tradition, Wednesday we will have a fiesta making our favorite White Chicken Enchiladas! I actually saved the little banner from last year, so I'll just print out the invitation! 


Thursday, it's supposed to be very cold, so we will snuggle in next to the first place and eat Crock Pot Chicken N' Dumplings. This printable is too cute, right? 


On Friday, we will spend our evening making dozens of Christmas cookies. Not before our traditional make your own pizza party. Maybe we'll try a different shape of pizza this year! 


Saturday morning, we will have our Reindeer Breakfast again. It was so fun and cute last year, that I wanted to continue the tradition! 


Now let's be honest, are the printables necessary? 

No. 

But I love making things special and creative for Wendel. 

Well, let's be honest, it's probably more for me :) But I think Wendel enjoys it too!! 

Now it's off for more wrapping! 

1 comment:

  1. Show your skills to world with the help of our digital marketing service at absolutely affordable cost.

    ReplyDelete