Monday, December 10, 2012

{Fall Stuff...A Month Late...}

Okay so I'm WAY behind...this is obvious...but since this blog is like a journal...I have to back track a bit! 

Wendel and I were knee deep in home projects during the fall time, but I was determined to fit everything in! 

We hit up the Pumpkin Patch with the family...







Went to the Pumpkin Walk in town...with the family of course!  


The next two are the pumpkins that my two classes voted on and carved...



Darn photographers...too blurry! 


And hosted Trick of Treat at our house! 

Meet Woody and Jessie!




We had lots of cowgirls...


Some bandits...


And some super heroes too! 




And the boys enjoyed the fire a little too much :) 


See...I told you we were busy this fall...few! I'm tired just typing about it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment