Monday, December 3, 2012

{Birth Week...Continued...}

Well...I'm almost a month ago :) I shared the first thing that we did on my birth week.

Then I totally slacked on sharing the rest :) Oops!

{I have a ton of posts ready to publish, so get ready for blogging overload! I want to fit everything in so I can start sharing our flooring and Christmas-ing!}

So Wendel planned something fun and exciting everyday of my birth week! 

He would send me a sweet e-mail daily letting me know what was on the docket each night! 

Monday, we did a romantic dinner at one of my favorite places, Bone Fish! 

Bang Bang Shrimp...Are.The.Best!


On Tuesday, we were all off of school {minus Wendel...he had to work...bummer!}

So I took the kiddos to Color Me Mine for a day date! 


Then for some Annie Anne's Pretzels...love these kiddos! 


We failed on Wednesday. The plan was to go to Target for coffee and shopping but we were so tired after small group that we went home and climbed in bed! 

Then Thursday was the big day! I had school, and Wendel brought in 25 red balloons for the kiddos to take home with them! 
{We were learning the letter R that week and had "red day" on Thursday... hence the red dress and red balloons}

THEN I got to go to get a manicure & pedicure!! Aammaazziinngg!


When I got home, I was greeted with presents!! Woo hoo! 

{Side note...check out those floors... swear I'm going to update soon! I'm a bag blogger!}

I got some new BEAUTIFUL boots {that I had to take back because my calves are too flippin' big...dumb!} 

I also got a new scarf, some earrings, and a year subscrption to Umba Box {Check this company out...I'll update when I get my first box but SUCH a great gift idea!}


That night we {my family/Alex's parents/ my brother who was in from San Fran} all headed to a Mexican place downtown called Nada...so delicious! 

{Sorry the pictures are so dark...the mood lighting was pretty "moody"}


I got Target gift cards from my two amazing assistants and from my brothers and sister...they know me so well!


Two of my brothers friends came along and one of them bought me this card....hilarious! 


And THEN my in-laws shocked the heck out of me and got me the pair of Tory Burch flats I've been DYING for...I may or may not have teared up a bit...


Best tacos ever! So delicious! 


Then some churros...mmm...fried dough...mmm!


This man is amazing at making me feel special and wonderful! Love him! 


My mom made my "birthday cake" for me to enjoy later! It is a chocolate cake with whipped cream and cherries. It was made for my family when I came home from the hospital so it's become "my" birthday cake. 


LOVE my Tory Burch flats. Such a silly thing, but I love them! 


It was such a wonderful birthday! I loved every second of it, and can't wait to make Alex's birthday just as special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment