Wednesday, August 13, 2014

{Sunflowers and Stripes}










Skirt: Old Navy {old, similar}
White T: Loft {super soft and $10}
Denim Vest: Old Navy {old, similar, similar}
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Patricia Nash via TJ Maxx
Earrings: Kendra Scott 
Bracelet: Tory Burch/Bella Jack via TJ Maxx
Necklace: Gigglosphy {one of my very favorites} 
Watch: Fossil
Sunnies: Rayban
Nails: Bachelorette Bash by Essie 

When I saw Rach Parcell of Pink Peonies pair her white gym shoes with a striped skirt, I immediately started dreaming of this outfit.

Now if only I had her incredibly, long legs to pair with it...

A girl can dream, am I right?

Alex and I stumbled upon this field of sunflowers on our way for ice cream last night, and we had to stop and snap some photos! There's something about sunflowers that just scream summer and I was completely smitten! 

There were these huge round bales of hay {is that what they're called} and I wanted sooooo badly to lay on top of one. Wendel declined...good thing we have one responsible person in our family. 

I wanted to also take a moment to say thank you to everyone for the sweet words of encouragement about my infertility update from Monday. Your love and support is what keeps us going! 

Oh and guess what...our sunroom is DONE! I just need to do some styling, and snap the photos! We're in love, and can't wait to share everything with you! 

Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment