Wednesday, August 20, 2014

{Sun-Room Resource Run Down}

Well I want to start out by saying "wow"...ya'll now how to make a girl feel amazing!

Thank you for your sweet comments, and welcome to any new readers!

Now let's get down to business...here's the resource list from our new and improved sunroom!! 

If there's something I left out, comment and let me know and I'll search for it!! 

I'll be doing a post on installing the tile, and DIYing the ceiling...so be on the lookout for that! 


Hemnes Day Bed: Ikea
Malfors Foam Mattress: Ikea
Quilt: Macy's
Fitted Sheet: Walmart
Pillow Cases: Etsy
Chalkboard Table: Pottery Barn Teen {old and I painted it with chalkboard paint}
Rug: Target
Sheers: Ikea


Tray: Target {similar} // Flower Pot: Ikea // Fake Pink Flowers: Ikea // Napkins: Home Goods // Straws: Target {similar


Tee-Pee Fabric: Fabic.com
Tee-Pee Frame: wooden dowels from Lowe's {tiny tutorial coming soon}
Tee-Pee Pillows: made by my mom with this fabric
Book Basket: Michael's
Dream Catcher: Michael's Kit
Fur Rugs: Ikea


Blue Wall color: Sherwin Williams Rainwashed {SW 6211} color matched with Valspar Interior satin
Easel: Ikea {painted a blue color I just had on hand but can't find the name of...sorry!}
Ball Bin: Home Goods
Fabric garland: DIY {fabric}


Crayon holder: Found in Asheville, NC {Similar}
Owl Vase: Michael's {Similar}
Craft box: Michael's
Mason Jars's: Kmart
Frame: Home Goods


Sconces: Hobby Lobby {I think} spray painted purple
Plants: Lowe's
Terracotta Pots: Michael's spray painted gold


Chevron Rug: Target
Wood Grain Tile: The Tile Shop


If I missed anything, let me know! I'd be happy to look it up for you! 

Happy Hump Day Folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment