Friday, August 31, 2012

{12 in 12: An Outfit Challenge}

Happy Friday and Happy Labor Day Weekend! Got to love an extra day to sleep in! Wendel's sister and her husband are coming in this weekend and then Sunday Wendel and I head to Knoxville for this gorgeous woman's wedding! Hopefully I'll have lots of pictures from this fun to share!!

On another note...I'm so stinkin' ready for fall! 

The leaves are slowly starting to change and I can smell the apple cinnamon candle burning in the future! 

Well to get into the fall time mood, I decided to do a little Fall Time Outfit Challenge. 

This is based off of Kendi Everyday's 30/30 challenge. She picks 30 pieces of clothing {tops/bottoms/shoes} and mixes and matches those pieces for 30 days. 

Well 30 seemed like a lot to me...so I decided to start off easy! 

I picked 12 items of clothing, and rearranged them 12 different ways! 

Now Kendi posts hers over 30 days, but I did a rapid fire outfit trying on evening {thanks Wendel} so these were all taken in two days! 

So what did I pick?


3 bottoms: denim pencil skirt, mustard pencil skirt, deep purple skinnies
3 blouses: white tank, grey and white polka-dot tank, grey and white leopard top
3 sweaters: blue and red striped, navy long cardigan, orange button up 
3 pairs of shoes: brown flats, brown Steve Madden boots, brown cowgirl boots

Belts/purses/accessories don't count. 

Here's what I came up with! Enjoy! 














Pretty decent right? I fell in lover with a lot of these, and can't wait until it's cool enough to actually wear these!! 

Who else is ready for fall? I've got two questions...

1. What's your favorite outfit? 

2. What is your go-to fall outfit?  

2 comments:

  1. They all look great! I love your skinny belts. Where did you find them? I love your yellow skirt and the outfits you created with it. I think my fav outfit is the first one! For fall..I feel like all I wear are my boots with leggings (I know I shouldn't they aren't pants! Ha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target! All of them have come from there within the past 6 months! I love them and they wear well! I wear the brown one almost every day! What kind of leggings do you wear? I can't find a pair that seems supportive...I feel like you can see every lump and bump :)

      Delete