Monday, March 17, 2014

{Saint Patty's Day + Birth Week}

Happy Monday Friends! 

We had a lovely, lazy weekend and it was just what the Dr. ordered! 

We had plans of getting lots done in the basement, but Wendel got sick so we put that to the side. 

Then I had plans of taking lots of outfit pictures, and our camera died and we can't find the charger. So hopefully the new charger gets here very soon! 

Saturday morning, I made rainbow pancakes for myself {since Wendel really didn't want to eat}...and they were delicious! It's become a tradition...probably one of my very favorites. 

Okay, let's be honest...all traditions are my favorite! 


Today starts Birth Week for Wendel! His actual birthday is on Saturday, but as many of you know...we make birthdays a week long extravaganza! You may remember from herehere and here.

I have lots of fun planned for Wendel this week, and I'm going to try to document as much as possible! Fingers crossed our charger gets here today! 

Have a great start to your week friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment