Friday, March 14, 2014

{Feeling Blue...}

Hello Lovely Readers! 

I'm so sorry I took a few days off! 

We had an unexpected heat wave...followed by snow the next day. Only in Cincinnati. 

On top of that, my photographer {my husband} is up to his ears in his Masters work...so the moral of the story is that the weather needs to pick a season and I need a professional photographer to follow me around all day...anyone? 

Speaking of pictures, I'm about to take an online photography class and I'm SO excited! 

Praying I really learn a lot and can work some magic for the blog! 

Anyhoo...this is my "it's really flipping cold outside and I am boycotting coats" look...

Honestly...it's just super comfy and I've worn this exact outfit like four times this month! 

Oh and my new sunnies...obsession would be a great word to decribe them! $5.80...run people!


Jeans: Similar
Top: Similar
Sweater: Similar
Flats: Tory Burch
Bag: Patricia Nash via TJ Maxx
Wrap Bracelet: Tory Burch
Watch: Fossil
Rings: H&M
Sunnies: Forever21 {obsessed}






Our pool looks pretty...huh? 


I'm hoping to have some basement updates soon. The lighting is incredibly hard down there, so it's hard to snap decent pictures...but I'm working on it! 

Have a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment