Friday, March 21, 2014

{Hello There Camouflage}

I've been searching for a pair of camo pants for a little over a year. 

It was one of those things that Wendel thought was 100% ridiculous. 

I didn't want to spend a lot on them because...well...they're camo pants...how often will I really wear them? 

But I also didn't want to buy a pair that were ridiculously cheap and uncomfortable. 

So when I spotted these at Gap {only one they had...and they were my size} for $18...I first weeped...then took them and RAN to the check out! 

Okay...that may be a bit dramatic...I gingerly walked to the check out :) 






Camo: Gap
Sweatshirt: Old Navy {old}
Belt: American Eagle {similar}
Shoes: Converse 
Sunnies: Forever21
Bracelet: Tory Burch

Wendel's birthday is on Saturday, so we've been doing all sorts of fun things to celebrate him! I'll share all of the details on Monday! 

So tell me...who is loving the camo trend? Who thinks it's ridiculous? You can be honest with me...I can take it...I think :) 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment