Monday, March 24, 2014

{Wendel's 27th Birth Week}

Wendel's birth week was pretty epic...we crammed in lots of fun! 

Probably my favorite thing we did was take a walk down memory lane. 

Some of you may have already seen this...but here's a little video of our adventure!


A Walk Down Memory Lane from Lelia Wendel on Vimeo.

Here are a few snapshops from the fun! 

Here's what the room looked like...it was kind of a fantasy land...and we may have left it just like this for quite a few days!



{Oh and FYI...this picture defines our relationship. I'm insane and Wendel is typically scared of me}














This was such a fun way to reminisce! We had a blast talking about these memories and thinking about what was going on in our lives at that time!

It was pretty fabulous and I highly recommend this for a birthday or anniversary!

I'll have one last update from the other fun we had throughout birth week on Wednesday!

Have a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment