Friday, April 5, 2013

{Spring Fever}

Wendel and I have been up to our elbows in spring cleaning so when we had the opportunity to meet our family for some Mexican...I was thrilled to pieces! 

I threw on this new dress and we walked out the door...

Simple, easy outfits...my favorite! 







Dress: Target {recent} Shoes: Madden Girl via DSW {recent} Bag: Fake Tory Burch :) Necklace: J Crew Factory {old} Jean Jacket: Loft {old} Sunnies: Nordstom Rack {old}

Oh a side note...my legs need some serious sun...so ready to get our pool ready for some fun in the sun!

Have a fabulous weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. I was just going to comment on how much I love your Tory Burch bag and then I saw it was fake and I am still soo jealous! Where did you get it, I want one! hahah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it in China Town in NYC in January...I'm obsessed but I would NEVER pay full price for one...crazy how expensive those puppies are!

      Delete