Friday, April 12, 2013

{The Happiest Place On Earth}



Hey long lost friends! I'm so sorry I've been slacking the past two weeks! Graduation for my sweet preschoolers is fast approaching and I have been planning like crazy for grandparent's day, spring mini field trips, last days of school fun, and of course... graduation! 

I'm so excited for summer time so I can spend some time with the nieces and nephews, get some good blogging in, work on some house projects, and laying by the pool! 

But most importantly, I'm thrilled because this summer is the year of traveling for the Wendels!

We are going to Disney World the day after graduation {yes...the day after}, then we're going to the beach for a wedding in June, then we're going to Ireland with Wendel's family {mom, dad, sister, and brother-in-law} in August. 

Excitement doesn't even cut it! 

So of course I'm thinking about the most important thing when your travel..

What will I wear? 

Here are some of my ideas for Disney World! 



Disney Inspired Clothes


River Island black long sleeve shirt
$23 - riverisland.com


Mango short sleeve tee
$23 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Sweater
target.com



Loft pants
loft.com


Converse shoes
finishline.com


Rainbow flip flops
tillys.com


Astley clarke
$140 - astleyclarke.com


Aviator sunglasses
macys.com


Essie nail polish
beauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment