Monday, April 15, 2013

{Ireland Outfit Planning}

I don't know if it's the spring weather, but I am getting so excited for summer time and especially our traveling! I mentioned Friday that we're going to Disney World in May, the beach in June {for a wedding}, and Ireland {with Wendel's family} in July. 

I never traveled much as a child, so I'm a notoriously horrible traveler! 

I'm a bad packer, a horrible low blood sugar baby, and I really love quiet time. 

But I'm super excited to learn how to "be a better traveler" 

But most of all...I'm excited to wear some cute stuff through the rolling hills of ole' Ireland! 

Here's some of my Ireland inspiration! 

I just got addicted to Polyvore so check out my page here for all of these outfit details! 







Some flowy skirts {because I'm WAY more comfortable in skirts}, jean capris, comfy layers, sandals, and converse...can't wait! 

Any "must haves" for my trip to Ireland? 

No comments:

Post a Comment