Sunday, April 28, 2013

{Friday Five}

{Totally forgot to post this on Friday...oops! But here you go!}

We have a lot going on this weekend, but this evening we're catching up on our DVR and grilling burgers! 

I'm going to start a little Friday Five on the this little blog, so here we go! 

1. Wendel was amazing and surprised me by purchasing a few things that were in my random carts on my computer {Am I the only one who has things in their "shopping carts" on random websites? I have at least two websites open at all times with things in the shopping carts!}

As you read here, J.Crew and Tory Burch were/are having 25% off right now and I added these pretties to my closet!! 

Stripe silk popover

J.Crew Striped Silk Popover

 Tory Burch Flip Flops

2. My mom and dad are selling their house so we're going through everything and I've found so many amazing things! Cannot wait to share some of the precious goodies soon! 


3. So blessed that I love hanging out with my in-laws but also my madre! We had a little girls dinner this week and it was wonderful! 

4. We leave for Disney in 21 days...eeeeeeee!

5. We are in the planning stages of building a pergola and I cannot wait!! 


Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment