Thursday, September 13, 2012

{Instagram Overload}

So I'm over the moon in love with my kiddos, and in the middle of some fun home DIY projects...so next week I'll have some updates on the Master Bedroom! 

Today, I thought I'd share some of my favorite Instagram photos from the past few months. 

If you follow me...sorry...this is boring for you!

If you don't...please do :) 

LeliaWendel

Go! Thanks! 

Enjoy! 

A wedding ceremony with two of my nieces...too stinkin' cute in their matching princess dresses! 


A little 7 person bike riding! Cincinnati is awesome! 


The Cincinnati zoo with my sister and three of my nieces! We picked one of the hottest days of the summer to go...lovely! 


Alex and I got to go and see Mumford & Songs in Louisville right before I left for San Francisco...it was such a blast! A little drive, hamburgers, and an amazing concert! And the rain that was expected didn't show up! Extra bonus.  


Our sweet {and oh-so-smart} nephew and his class went to visit Wendel at his family's business National Band & Tag. They make dog tags, so they made one for each child with their names on them! 


My oldest niece just turned 15...what the heck? 


Charley got a hold of my phone one day after I picked him up from school {while getting ice cream I might add}...he's so cute I can hardly stand it! 


Dinner after meeting the parents! Love, love, love my school! 


Wendel is the sweetest! Came home to a sweet note and flowers! This is a pretty regular thing too, I might add! 


A Sunday Funday at Sawyer Point with the family! Picnic and playing around! 


I get to be a "lady who lunches" with these cuties and my mom on Thursdays! Lunch with these two is amazing! They're the cutest! 


Hope you enjoyed that little picture overload! 

Happy Thursday!! 

Tomorrow I have a little outfit post coming your way! Woo hoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment