Tuesday, March 12, 2013

{Spring Clothes Cravings}

For lint this year {and last year} I gave up buying clothes/shoes/accessories. 

Ya'll it's so hard! 

It feels harder this year for some reason, but I cannot wait to go and pick up a few things I've been eyeing. 

The whole point of this is to save some money {or catch up a bit from Christmas} and give a little more to church...but really it just helps me realize how much I spend by picking up things here and there! 

Anyhoo...here are a few things that I've been eyeing!

1. Boyfriend Jeans : Loft

Totally obsessed with these jeans! They would be perfect to dress up and dress down! 


2. Pointy Toe Flats: J. Crew Factory 

These flats are absolutely classic and amazing! I've been dying over these for a while and with my teacher discount, they will be a little more affordable! 


3. Missimo V-Neck: Target

Under $10 and so soft! These are a staple in my spring/summer wardrobe, but I end up getting fresh ones every season because I wear them so often! They make great rags/painting clothes after :) 



4. Brown Casual Sandals: DSW
I saw these in the store and fell in love! They're a great price too! 

5. J. Crew Factory Gigham Button Up: J. Crew Factory

I love these shirts because they are thin and perfect for layering! I wear these all year long, but these feel extra seasonal in the spring! 



I always end up buying cheap flip flops and they break before the end of the summer. This year I would love to invest in a good pair that will actually last a few summers! And let's just be honest...Tory's are too pretty :) 



7. Eyelet Tee: J. Crew Factory

Is there anything for summery than eyelet? This looks so fresh and comfy! 


8. Cute Walking Shoes: DSW and DSW

Wendel and I get to go to Ireland with Wendel's family, and I'm looking for a cute pair of shoes to walk in a lot. So these are the two I'm drooling over currently! 






What things are you dying to add to our spring wardrobe? I'd love tips on some new things! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your spring picks! I really want to do some spring shopping...just waiting for it to get a little bit warmer. Also, I started a new blog in case you're interested in following: www.sparklysweetblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering if you were still blogging...fun stuff! I'm following :)

      Delete