Thursday, March 7, 2013

{Scarfin' It Up}

I am a little scarf obsessed! 

When in doubt I wear a scarf! 

I have been really obsessed with infinity scarves, but for some reason I am having a hard time finding them! 

So I decided to take a few of my scarfs, and turn them into infinity pretties! 

Ya'll it's super easy...ten minutes maybe! 


So let's get started! 

Here's what we start with...a gorgeous scarf {from I think Loft last year} but it's just not quite a "tailored" looking as I would like!  


All I did was stitch up each side {not necessary, but it makes it look for polished} 



Then put both sides together and connect the two edges! 


Easy peasy! 


Then I couldn't stop! 





I did quite a few more, but didn't take pictures of them! 

This is a great way to update some of those worn out looking scarfs! 

Oh and don't mind our half-finished Saint Patty's Day shelves...we weren't finished yet :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment