Monday, July 29, 2013

{Drive In}

Happy Monday! 

I just have to say a big thank you to all of my readers! Thank you for your outpouring of love and encouragement over my post on Friday! You all are the best, and thank you for giving me grace and showing me some love along the way! 

I am happy to say that we started {and perhaps finished} some big{ish} and scary projects over the weekend so I will be sharing them with you soon and how I handled myself along the way :) 

While Friday was a super draining day {that post was scary to publish, but I'm so thankful I did} I was lucky enough to have a super fun and exciting evening to look forward to! 

Ya'll...we went to our first drive in! 


These blankets came in handy...it's been so cool here and I'm soaking it up! 








Someone was slightly obsessed with the bottled cokes...too cute!


Little red headed cutie who could have partied all night!


Cutest in-laws ever, right?





We had an absolute blast! We saw Turbo and then the little kids packed up so we could stay for Wolverine!

Can't wait to catch more movies this summer/fall! 

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun! Next time you're in we'll have to go!

    ReplyDelete