Wednesday, June 12, 2013

{Stripes, Jean Jacket, and A Mason Jar}

I've mentioned it time and time again...I'm a dress girl! In the summer, the thought of putting pants on makes me feel suffocated! No thank you! So when in doubt, a dress or skirt is what I pick out! 

When I found this J.Crew dress on sale I squealed...no really...a sales person asked if I was okay.

Love it so much, especially when it's cool enough that I can wear a cute jean jacket! This one is huge on me...I'm in need of a new one because this was from pre-weight loss Lelia! 

Oh and if you follow me on Instagram {Lelia Wendel} you saw that I got this new mason jar that is thermal! I'm in love...it's perfect for iced coffee in the morning and iced tea in the evening! 


Dress: J.Crew ; Jean Jacket: Loft {old} ; Sandals: Ralph Lauren via Macy's {old} ; Purse: Dolce & Gabbana via Goodwill {seriously...my mom's a thrift store genius!} Sunglasses: Anthropologie ; Watch: Fossil ; Green Bracelet: Target ; Crystal Bracelet: J.Crew Factory 





Happy Friday!! We're having our pool opening party {finally!} and I'll be back Monday to share pictures from the party and give details on our newly stained {and beautiful} deck!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment