Friday, June 13, 2014

{Friday Blog Feature}

Hey Friends! 

I don't have a super exciting post for ya'll today...sadly. 

We've been STRUGGLING in the sunroom...so flippin' annoying! 

The tile is done...Thank God! 

But the ceiling is give us some fits. 

On top of that, today begins our SIX weekend stretch of traveling. 

Mostly for weddings, but a lot of traveling! 

So no weekends for a while to work on projects...boo. 

As you read, I'm on the road to Greenville, TN to see my sweet college friend marry the man of her dreams! 

Cannot wait to see her in white, and catch up with dear friends! 

I do have some exciting news...a blog post from a year or two ago was featured on a website

Woo hoo! 

So go check out the feature...and better yet, the post all about some unique bridal shower games!


Have a fabulous weekend, and I'll be back on Monday to share what we have done so far in the sun-room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment