Friday, June 6, 2014

{Comfy Casual}

Sometimes a comfy pair of jeans, simple black T, and a good hat is all you need to make you feel comfy and put together! 

I've had a few friends recently diagnosed with skin cancer, and most of their spots were right in their hair line. It freaked me out, so I've been trying to wear hats out and about. While sometimes I feel like I look like a diva {haha}...I'll take it over getting skin caner. Any day! 

Jeans: Loft {old, similar, craving these}
T-Shirt: Target {similar}
Hat: Target {can't find online, love this and this}
Purse: Kate Spade {Baxter Street Marian}
Wallet: Kate Spade {Wellesley Neda, similar}
Sunnies: Forever 21 {sold out, expensive version}
Watch: Fossil
Sandles: Steve Madden via DSW {old, similar}



Let's just talk about my new purse...I'm in LOVE!

Mr. Wendel grabbed this for me for our anniversary during Kate Spades's random 75% off sale! 

It's perfection...


And this wallet complements it perfectly! 

Good job Mr. Wendel! 




I wore this outfit for an ice cream date with my two nieces on their last day of school! Nothing like a good dipped cone loaded with sprinkles to SCREAM summer! 

Side note: my niece on the right is officially a senior in high school {wahhhhh} and headed off for five weeks to a scholarship program...we're all in denial. What will we do without her?


Happy Friday! 

We had to put off tiling the sun-room until this weekend because of rain and working on the ceiling...so Mr. Wendel and I have a date tiling in the sun-room tonight! 

Have a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment