Thursday, May 29, 2014

{Big Mama Basement Resource List}

I've been getting lots of e-mails/questions about where I purchased things in our basement, so I thought I'd do one mega resource list.
It took a while, but I think I've found mostly everything! 

Here we go! 


Couch: Ikea {we painted the legs with Valspar's pre-mixed in stock brown}
Fireplace Built in Cabinets: Concord In-Stock Cabinets from Lowe's{We scored them 20% off}
Cabinet Counter Top: DIY'd with Rust-Oleum's Kona stain
Deer Head: Target {old} {similar} {similar}
Mantle: Lowe's {can't find online}
Cabinetry Knobs: Lowe's 
White Shelves: DIY'd


Coffee Table: Ikea {we have big plans for this puppy though}
8x10 Rug: Home Goods {we scored ours for $150 but here is a link to the real thing}
Light Fixture: Lowe's {similar or exact...I can't quite tell haha}
Ikea Toys On Coffee Table:  here, here, and here
Ikea pink flowers and white pot: here and here
Wooden Tray: Target {similar}
Curtains: Ikea 
Curtain Rod: Ikea {rod, brackets, ends}


Green Plants: Ikea
White Flower Pots: Ikea
Silver Circle: Target
White Dog: Home Goods/TJ Maxx {I got mine for $12 but here is another resource}
Yellow Vase: Target
Gold Dragonfly: Target
Things That Are Awesome Art Piece: Etsy
Frame For Art Piece: Amazon

Few...I'm exhausted! Let me know if I forgot anything! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work



    Regards

    Stolen Crypto Recovery Account

    ReplyDelete