Monday, February 10, 2014

{Hello Hearts}

Wendel surprised me with this precious shirt, and I couldn't be more in love! 

I feel like cute holiday themed shirts are my version of the teacher sweaters. 

Like this Halloween one, this Santa one, and this Valentine's one. 

So the moral of the story is that I'm obviously pretty obsessed with SaSeaDecor's Etsy shop.

I also really adore Hello Apparel and you may remember I styled their sweatshirt here. I seriously wait to deck out our future little-bits in their precious children's line!  


Jeans: Loft
Heart Baseball T: Hello Apparel {sold out, but here's the short sleeve}
Puffer Best: Old Navy {from middle school...yup}
Rain Boots: Marc Jacob's via Ebay {like here}
Mittens: Target








Ending with a little fur...another one of my favorite things! 

Have a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment