Friday, February 28, 2014

{Meet Jennie}

I have a new friend...her name is Jennie...and she's my new jean vest.

Okay, friend may be a bit extreme, but it took me quite a while to find the perfect jean jacket...so I'm pumped to have her in my closet!

Every time I found a jean vest that I loved, they would be out of stock...so annoying! 

But when I saw her at 30% off online last weekend, I've never ran faster for my wallet! 









Jeans: Loft {$25}
Sweatshirt: Old Navy {similar-ish}
Jean Vest: Old Navy {25% off}
Scarf: Old Navy {old, but seriously crushing on some of these}
Sunnies: Target
Boots: Steve Madden {old}
Earrings: Silver Mountain 
Purse: Target

So excited to style this into spring/summer and next fall! 

If you're looking for a solid jean vest, better strike while it's hot...they will go fast! 

Have a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment