Monday, February 24, 2014

{Spring Teaser}

Holy Moly how amazing was the weather this weekend? 

We soaked up the gorgeousness by wearing flip flops, throwing the football around, and having dinner downtown. It was pretty perfect, and the spring teaser I've been waiting for! 

I wore this for a fun lunch date with my madre. We went for tea, and it was pretty incredible. Nothing like tea to make you feel like a dainty woman...and you add fur to the mix...come on! 









Jeans: Loft {similar}
Sweater: Loft {old...similar-ish}
Fur: Target
Boots: Target {old}
Purse: Philip Lim for Target {sold out}
Necklace: Loft {similar}
Watch: Fossil
Wrap Bracelet: Tory Burch
Sunnies: Target
Rings: H&M{obsessed with these}


I hope everyone is ready for another week...and just like me...dreaming of the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment