Monday, October 21, 2013

{Merlot and Black Jack}

Happy Monday! 

I have a short post for you this morning because we had a super busy weekend!

Let's just say it entailed lots and lots of painting a certain basement... 

Oh and guess what...my camera broke...wah wah...

Anyhoo...

Threw this outfit together really quick for church a few weeks ago and I was obsessed! So comfy and classy! I have a feeling you'll be bored of this blazer really soon...because I love it! 




Pants: Gap {similar} / Shirt: J.Crew Factory{similar} / Blazer: Target / Heels: Target {old} / 
Bag: Phillip Lim for Target / Sunnies: Ralph Lauren / Lip: Clinique Chubby in Chunky Cherry



Did you enjoy our power lines? I really hope you did :) 

I owe you a basement update so hopefully Wednesday I'll have an update ready...hopefully :) 

Oh and a local friend just started a new blog...check it out!  

Have a great Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment