Thursday, May 2, 2013

{Spring Pinterest Challenge}

It's Spring Pinterest Challenge time!! Woo hoo! 

The Pinterest Challenge was created by Young House Love and Bower Power. It's a week long challenge to push you into doing one of the hundreds {or in my case, dare I mention, thousands} of things you've pinned! 

Last time I {finally} got to upgrading our corn hole set and we love it! 


This {honestly} couldn't come at a worse time with finals for Wendel and graduation in a few weeks for me, but we're going to power through and find something to do! 

Here are some of my ideas...

I'm loving this cute mason jar crate!


This little mason jar sewing kit is just precious!! 


I've also been eyeing this beauty of a wreath after my kiddos have been "growing" butterflies in our classroom! 


I'll be back next Wednesday to let you see what I came up with! Anyone else trying this challenge? It really is an amazing way to force yourself into actually doing something you've pinned! 

Get to it people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment