Tuesday, May 14, 2013

{Craziness}

Hey Blogger Friends! 

It's been the most insane week and it's only Tuesday! 

We co-hosted a shower Friday night, did tons of yard/organizing around the house Saturday, and hosted Mother's Day dinner on Sunday. 

Today was my last "normal" day with my sweet littles, tomorrow is our picnic, and Thursday is graduation...

Wendel just finished his spring semester last week and starts his first summer session on Wednesday and have class the evening we get back from Disney!

Then I have meetings Friday morning and we leave at 3:30 for Disney! 

Oh yeah and I have to pack sometime in between all of that! 

To say a vacation is necessary is a bit of an understatement! 

So...I'm slacking on the blog front...but I'll be back next week with Disney updates, house projects, and my very first giveaway! Woo hoo! 

Here's a little Insta-download for you!

Mother's Day breakfast with our moms! 


A little obsessed with my new Beautiful Mess app! 


A few sneak peaks from the couples shower. 


Saturday brunch after sleeping in the longest I ever have in my life {10:30 FYI}


My mom and I went for 30 minute massages on Friday morning...and 30 minutes was not enough time...


See you next week! If you want to follow along on our Disney journey...

Follow me on Instagram: LeliaWendel

2 comments:

  1. have a great trip! And no...30 minutes isn't long enough for a massage. 60 minutes is barely enough time for a massage!

    ReplyDelete