Saturday, November 23, 2013

{Mr. Shelf Is Ready For Thanksgiving}

I typically go all out with fall decorations, but this year I was just not feeling it. 

We've been so busy with the basement and work {Holidays = mayhem for a preschool teacher!} 

So decorating wasn't really even on my radar! 

But this week I knew I needed to put up a little something to make it feel like Thanksgiving, so I dressed up our pretty shelves to get our house ready for Turkey Day! 

You may remember that back in February, Wendel made me some shelves for our dining room. 

I've been able to dress them up a few times, and I love how these offer a little bit of festiveness, without feeling overdone. 

Anyhoo...here's our Thanksgiving decor! 


White Pumpkin: Hobby Lobby
Turkey Tea Light: Crate & Barrel
Apothecary Jar: Home Goods
"Thankful" Printable
Wreath: Michaels {recent}
Root Beer Bottles: Home Goods {I soaked off the labels}







I also totally failed to show you our Halloween shelf decor...so here it is! 


Halloween Sign: Martha Stewart via Michael's
Spiders: Martha Stewart via Michael's
Owl: Michael's
Robin: Hobby Lobby
Picture Frame: Target
Bat Tea Light: Sur La Table 
Boo: Hobby Lobby
Apothecary Jar: Home Goods








Here are the shelves that I've done so far! 


Have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday with a basement update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment