Monday, November 25, 2013

{That Girl With The Fur}

One of my birthday presents was this fur vest. It's an understatement to say that I'm obsessed! I want to wear it all the time. And for the price...can't beat it! 

I'm also in love with these $27 black strappy stunners. Nothing like a pair of black heels to make you feel super sexy. And yes...you read that right...$27. And these are another favorite of mine too! And ya'll, the quality it there...they are good shoes! 


Fur Vest: H&M
Jeans: Loft {50%}
White Blouse: Loft{no long available in white}
Heels: Windsor {$27}
Necklace: Loft



If necessary...just add some leopard flats! These were another birthday gift. Actually...these flats and my vest were my main birthday gifts! 


Flats: Madewell


I'm wondering how appropriate a fur vest is to teach preschoolers in...I might have to find out. 

Do you have "that piece" that you want to wear all the time? Let me know! I'd love to hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment