Friday, June 7, 2013

{Numero Dos}

Wendel and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary on June 4th and it was perfect! 

Having an anniversary on a Tuesday is kind of a bummer, especially when the husband has a midterm the next day...

But we made the best out of the situation and did a mini progressive dinner downtown. 

First, we headed to Nada for drinks and appetizers. 

I love this place so much, and loved even more that it was a gorgeous night so we could sit outside. 


I don't really drink, but I got a passion fruit margarita sans alcohol...and it was unbelievable! 


Chips and salsa, and not shown...the best queso ever! I don't like queso {yeah I know right?} but I love this stuff! It was a major treat for us!



These lights...can it get any better?


Then we walked over to Fountain Square to have dinner at Palamino




We adore this tomato appetizer they give pre-dinner...it's amazing! 


I have given up sweets for a while {say what?} so we skipped dessert and headed home so Wendel could study...exciting, right? 

But not before heading to my mom's so we could snap a few anniversary pictures! 




So what did we get each other this year?? 

Well year two is cotton...so here's what we got! 

 - I got myself this cotton dress from Gap {not available online} for dinner
- I got Wendel a few {only pictured one here though} summery cotton dress shirts
- We also got a few new cotton pillows {I'm a bit of a pillow nut}
- Wendel bought me a bag of cotton balls...no joke...he really did! 
- Wendel got me a copy of HGTV magazine...not cotton, but I always read these at Barnes & Noble...and he noticed! 
- Wendel got me this milk jug vase from Target and I love it! It was so random, but I am obsessed! 



Happy Anniversary Wendel...love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment