Sunday, March 3, 2013

{Mellow Yellow}

Like everyone else...I am very, very ready for spring! 

Just walking through Target get's my heart all aflutter for tulips, sandals, and Easter...lots and lots of Easter! 

So while it was snowing on the second of March...I was channeling my inner-spring to lift my spirits! 







Jeans: Paige via Nordstrom Rack // Chambray: J.Crew Factory // Yellow Cardi: H&M {old} // Necklace: J. Crew Factory {old} // Boots: Marc Jacobs via Ebay // Purse: Tory Burch {very, very fake} via China Town :) // Bracelet: Tory Burch {again fake} via China Town // Watch: Fossil

I gave up shopping for clothes for Lint...ya'll it's so hard! I haven't been shopping in so long and it's killing me! I cannot wait till Spring Break...the outlets will be hit hard {consider yourself warned Wendel}

No comments:

Post a Comment